Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day...

This update is a little late but better than never right!! My mother, MaeJae and I spent Mother's day with a very special lady.... my grandmother... We don't get to makethe trip too often because it's 2 hrs away but we do go as much as possible..

Being a mother is an undescribeable feeling.... God has blessed me with a wonderful husband who shows me an unconditional love.. Through our marriage God has given us an angel sent from above.. (our daughter).. Cole and MaeJae have never done anything or said anything to make me love them as much as I do and they never will.. There is no way for me to even try to explian the way I feel about these two beautiful babies...




We celebrated Mother's day a week early so Cole could be with us... The most precious gift of all was the tree he picked out for our family to plant together... He picked out a cherry tree.. What more of a precious gift could you ask for?  To watch it grow and become a part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment