Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cole Train turns 9 !!!

Today our sweet Cole turns NINE.. N.I.N.E!! Can you believe it?? I can't ! Nine years ago today  I was a sophomore in High School wishing for the day to hurry and let out so I could get to go to soccer practice.. Needless to say, It never crossed my mind I would have a Red Headed, Freckle faced, Athletic little man !! And I am SOOO truly thankful and in LOVE with every bit of time I get to spend with him.. I LOVE him to the moon and back ..and  as if he were my own.. OK.. so  enough of the mushy mushy stuff.. Here's how we celebrated!!

 Friday we took Cole to City Wings for dinner..  Saturday we went to Pawpaw's house and celebrated!! Monday we took Cole and his best friend , Micah to the Hawks game.. These kids had a blast.. It was also Micah's birthday!
On our way to the Hawks game!
Joe Johnson's autographed our tickets!

                   The guard kept telling him that he needed to go and he kept saying" just one more minute" .. It made Daddy's and the boy's night!!

The day of Cole's birthday we went to U.S. Play and also invited Micah to celebrate...
The cake is ONLY pink because he LOVES strawberry on strawberry... Just look at how cute he is!! He is going to be such a heart breaker!


   
  Cole's C.R.A.Z.Y. sister..
She L.O.V.E.S. him!


What a smile!! I LOVE HIM!!!!  I can't wait to see how much more fun we will have this next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment