Saturday, May 8, 2010

Little Leagu Pirates 2010


Ok.. So have you ever been so proud of your little one  for sucking up all the fear running through his body and come out on top and accomplishing his goals?  Well... I have..This past Tuesday night Cole made his debut on the pitching mound... He was so nervous.. I honestly don't know who was more nervous.. his 3 parents  that were out in the stands on their toes at the fence and his dad standing in the dugout, or hiself.  Cole did AWESOME.. I mean this kid seriously rocked and can you say STRIKEOUT???? He struckout every batter that stood at th ehime plate.. What you don't hear in the pic above is Cole grunting so loud we can hear it in the stands..

This picture is Cole's daddy giving him a few last words before he throws his first pitch...

after the first STRIKE!

Cole crump.... I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK... I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment