Monday, February 8, 2010

8 yrs Old

1.23.2002

    On Janurary 23, 2002 the most precious little man was born..  and no, Im not his birth mother but I LOVE this little boy to the moon and back. I met this little angel when his was 2 yrs old and he stole my heart from day one... and 6 yrs later my heart still belongs to him and his daddy... 6 yrs of amazing Fun, Joy and Love.. something I never thought I could feel.. What else more could I ask for?..

Cole,
     How do I ever start? I LOVE you to the moon and back.. You are so special to me and your daddy.. I have never met anyone who doesn't comment about your red hair, freckles, how smart or how funny you are. I love our time we spend together and I wouldn't trade it for the world. You blow my mind on how smart you are. I love all the little games you like to play on the way home while riding in the car.. they range from adding large numbers in our head to quizing each other on the bones in the body..and beleive  me you always find a way to stump me..  and yes, I will admit I every now and then I do bring out my old books and do a little research just to make sure I am on the same page as you are.. You are 8 yrs old now and a spitting image of your daddy and I LOVE IT!!!

We had so much fun on your birthday WEEKEND!! Friday @ school Cole recieved 2 big balloons, a card and some candy from his secret admirer.. We still don't know who it is...



Friday night we went to Okinawa to eat with Nana Kay, Pop Lee, and Savanna.. You even told the waiter it was your birthday so they would sing to you... They were so loud you burried your face in your napkin on the table.. and you were so funny... We all went back to the house to eat your cake and open gifts... Little did you know that you would be getting a bestfriend for a very long time for your birthday...The pictures say it all... and his name is Chuwee!



On Saturday we went to your basketball game and your team held the spot for second place.. GO LAKERS!!  We invited a few of your friends to come and play with us @ Stars and Strikes... We had a blast with 2 hrs of  bowling, pizza, lazer tag and playing games..



After Stars and Strikes we took Nana Kay to El Nopal for another  birthday celebration..There is never a dull moment in this family.. The whole dinner Cole had us all laughing.


What and awesome 8th birthday!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday cole!!! i love the pics ash! awesome!

    ReplyDelete