Sunday, August 30, 2009

2 New Milestone and 3 Months Old !

Three months already, Yes I said Three. Can you believe it? My sweet little girl who only weighed 5lbs.13oz when she was a day old now weighs close to 13lbs and is actually getting a little taller. Today has been a new milestone for my little one. I have been debating on putting her in her own crib for the past couple of weeks now. Its not her, Its Mommy and Daddy getting up enough courage to put her in there by herself. Tonight will be the night that we try this out. Wish us luck. The way that MaeJae is growing and changing she will be changing her own diapers , making her own bottles, and giving herself a bath before we know it. I just wish I could record every minute of her life right now. Today my sweet little angel made me act like a little kid today. I mean seriously. I had MaeJae lying in her bed taking pictures of her. I seriously do this every weekend. She LOVES lying on her back looking at and listening to her mobile. This time I had her on her belly and she was holding her head up high. Such a strong girl. I bent down to get her alpha blocks to take some more pictures and the next thing I knew she was lying on her back. It took me a second to realize " Wait, I had her on her belly. SHE ROLLED OVER!" OMG!!! I jumped up and down like a little child getting a huge prize.  I picked her up and she smiled the biggest smile EVER! All gums and no teeth. So Precious! It was like she new she made Mommy so happy. I put her down and ran around the house with tears in my eyes looking for my phone to call Daddy and tell him. I seriously looked for like 3 minutes and it was actually in my hand the whole time. She is growing up so fast. She loves her swing, she actually laughs outloud when you kiss under her two chins and she can find you in the room when she hears your voice .  Her feet are so tickelish.She still stays with her Aunt Cortney during the day and MaeJae Loves her. But there is no other than her daddy. I thinks she loves him the most. She always has her eye on him. I am lucky to of had my video camera charged up to video tape it.

This weekend Cole had his first sleep over at his friends house. Can you believe it? Seven years old already and almost all grown up. I can't believe! He went to the Cartersville and Cass High School football  game Friday night with his friend Harry and then went home to spend the night with him. And yes of course, I didn't want him to go. I wanted to spend my time with him. Selfish...Guilty!  but seeing his face on Saturday morning was all worth it and hearing all about it. He had a blast! He came running in my office grinning from ear to ear with Harry  and his mom right behind him and smelt like staright up Waffle House. I am so proud of him for staying all night and not wanting to come home. He was so happy he got to spend the night.  Life just goes by so fast. Cherish every minute of it and tell your kids and you husband how much you LOVE them every day. Even though when they get older they don't want to hear it. When they are adults, they will cherish every minute of it. I do....... Next thing you  know they will be walking across that stage with their diploma in their hand and walking down that isle with that special man that reminds her of her Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment